Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pregnant Whit Twins Exhausting For Celine


admits getting pregnant with twins was "physically and emotionally exhausting". The "Think Twice" singer, who already has a nine-year-old son Rene-Charles with husband Rene Angelil, underwent six grueling courses of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to conceive and says it's one of the toughest things she's ever had to do.

"I feel like I've been pregnant more than a year," she said. "I never gave up. But I can tell you that it was physically and mentally exhausting."

Celine, 42, says she will follow her doctor's advice to make to ensure the healthy arrival of her babies, who are due in November. She told newspaper Le Journal de Montreal, "I do almost nothing. If you tell me I have to stay in bed, I will stay in bed until November, when the babies are born. To bring them into the world, there's nothing more important than that."

After an agonizing wait to have more children, Celine admits she was living on her nerves every time they visited medical experts. She said, "My doctor had to constantly reassure me...Each week I had sonograms. I heard their heart beats. It's stressful but I'm relaxing. I look at my little belly."

The 42-year-old songstress has had an emotional few months as she tried to have more children with her 68-year-old spouse. Last August, the couple announced they were expecting a child following a successful round of IVF, but in November her spokesperson confirmed the pregnancy had failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment